(English / Japanese)
What is “Dream Project” ?
Dream Project is the charity’s activity for the people who are in trouble all over the world. Even now that society is said to have become wealthy, there are a lot of people who will die with no foods and vaccines.
For such purpose, concretely, I ask a voluntary donation to the people who use our software. We promise that we donate all profits.
I started this activity in December 2000. 15 years have passed since I started. As a result, we donated 144,789 JPY to unicef and 73,822 JPY to the Red Cross.
We’d like to extend this activity to all over the world.
Thank you for your cooperation.
Jan. 05, 2016 Kenichi Kambara(@korodroid)
Software for “Dream Project”
We publish 9 software as Dream Project.
- Dream Project 1st ver.1.00 : (Paid app/500 JPY)
- Dream Project MX ver.2.55i : (Free app/Voluntary donations)
- iTranslator for Java [Dream Project] ver.7.11is : (Free app/Voluntary donations)
- iTranslator for Android [Dream Project] ver.8.50 : (Free app/Voluntary donations)
- iTranslator for Android Pro[Dream Project] ver.8.50 : (Paid app/300 JPY)
- Profile Beam (Profeam) ver.2.1.0 : (Free app/Voluntary donations)
- Android Programming Beginners Guide (Japanese Book) Sample app ver.1.0.0 : (Free app/Advertising revenue)
- Sekai Phone: (Free app/Voluntary donations)
- Sekai Phone: (Paid app/300 JPY)
How to donate to “Dream Project”?
In the case of Product (“Sekai Phone”)
Please donate from the sidebar of the application. After you select “donation”, you can see more details about donations.
In the case of Others (“Paypal”)
Please make a donate from the following link.
The report of “Dream Project”
Dream Project 2nd (since 2014 / Donation to the Red Cross)
*1：Profits = 70% of Paid (30% is the Google Play’s fee)＋100% of Advertising(Android Apps + iOS Apps)
*2：This data is updated on April 2, 2018.
Dream Project 1st (from 2000 to 2013 / Donation to unicef)
Thank you for the people who cooperate on “Dream Project”.
At Dream Project 1st, we appreciate MOMO, vaio (for Design) and Botchy (for Development).
At Dream Project 2nd, we appreciate Kenichi Takahashi (for UI/UX).